You know something is going wrong, but you’re not sure exactly how to fix it.
If any of these things sound like you, click the link to get more information and strategies to improve.
- “I’m not attending class /I’m not turning in work.”
- “I want to withdraw from a class.”
- “I don’t have enough time to study/ I tend to procrastinate.“
- “I’m studying really hard, but I’m still not doing well.”
- “I think I might need a tutor.”
- “I’m stressed out/ Tests make me nervous.“
- “I’m having problems with my roommate/ I can’t focus in my dorm.”
- “I’m having problems in other areas of my life, not just in classes.”
- “I really don’t know what’s wrong or what to do.”
If none of these things work for you, you can always set up an Academic Success Meeting with one of our specialists. We can talk things through and help you find ways to be successful.